Friday 5 January 2007

Vineyard Hotel Reviews Newlands Cape Town South Africa Luxury 4-star Spa Holiday Tour Accommodation Swimming Pools Weddings Honeymoon


HOTELS REVIEW - VINEYARD HOTEL & SPA, CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA
The Vineyard Hotel & Spa is a deluxe 4-star hotel situated in landscaped parkland in the leafy Cape Town suburb of Newlands. The hotel has 173 tastefully appointed en-suite bedrooms and 6 two-bedroom self-catering cottages. Facilities include both outdoor and indoor heated swimming pools, a fully equipped gym and the Angsana Spa. The beautiful setting of the hotel, with the forested slopes of Table Mountain as a backdrop, make it a wonderful wedding venue.
What did you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the Vineyard expecting something great but what I found was amazing...The staff were fantastic, super friendly and helpful, be it at the Splash Cafe, the Spa, the restaurant of just around the corridors.. the reception desk ladies are probably the less smiley but hey, they were helpful as well.The surroundings are just breathtaking, you are at the back of Table Top mountain and the gardens are immense...green everywhere. And everything is so well kept!I didnt try the Spa but the ladies there, again, were really nice and helpful and have already emailed me the menu for my future visit.
The Vineyard might not be the cheapest hotel orthe nearest one to centre CapeTown (it isnt!) but it has something about it that makes me want to live there. By the end of the two days me and my partner were very sad to leave - we had booked another hotel by the Waterfront.Luckily I am going back in a week for a Conference there...